1. Chili from scratch for the first time ever. I will never again buy a mix to make chili.
2. Coconut Brownies that used a prune puree, so I feel less guilty about eating them.
3. The niece came over again and we made Chocolate Chip Cookies. To surprise my nephew, we also made his favorite: Snickerdoodles.
4. Potato Casserole, aka Funeral Potatoes. I have a crazy week, so stockpiling leftovers is a survival tactic.
5. Pasta Salad. I am tired of eating the same thing for lunch, so I made a nice pasta salad to shake things up.
Next big projects: I am making lasagna and my dark chocolate cheesecake for a friend’s birthday dinner Friday night.
I think this is the most time I’ve spent in the kitchen in one weekend since Christmas.