Before we get down to business, a couple of words…first, many thanks to my talented sister for donating one of her vinyl signs. Second, thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world–if you’re not a regular, I assume you are part of the amazing network of people who have been touched in some way by the Nielson family. As always, prayers are needed first and foremost. But today is about trying to ease the financial burden that accompanies major medical care, so on to the show!
Welcome one and all to my little ol’ silent auction. Here are the rules:
1. Please use only whole-dollar increments.
2. In the comment section, make your bid and include your email address***.
3. Bidding will close at midnight (CDT) on August 31st.
4. Whoever has the highest bid at midnight wins the auction.
5. I will contact you via email, letting you know you have won!
6. After my email, the winner should click the “donate to Nie” button below to make payment, and pass along confirmation of payment to me, as well as your shipping address.
7. My sister and I are covering shipping costs, so we will send it post-haste!
***Those who bid but do not win will be entered in a drawing for a special prize***
Other important info:
Should you win the auction, you will receive two separate packages–one from Florida and one from Nebraska (no need to ship twice!). I am unable to access my blog from school, but comments are forwarded to my email address, so I will be able to monitor and answer questions via email. If you have any questions, leave a comment, or email me directly.
And for your bidding pleasure:
This is a lovely wood sign with vinyl lettering. Dimensions: 18×10 inches.
But wait! There’s more!
You also will receive this set of handmade cards:
Each card is 8″x4″, and I will include envelopes as well. There are 2 of each: Thanks, Happy Birthday, Thinking of You, and Lucky.
Let the bidding begin!