Today is my friend Kirsty’s birthday. Here are a couple of reasons why I think she’s so amazing:
1. She is constantly encouraging.
2. She was one of the first people in BG to befriend me.
3. When I’m sick or having a hard time, she makes me get a blessing–usually from her husband, regardless of the time of night.
4. She is South African, but still cares about who is running the U.S. Government.
5. She is a great conversationalist, and whenever we have big parties, the most interesting conversations involve her.
I’ve loved being in BG for many reasons, but even if the whole two years were really awful, it would have been worth it just to meet and know Kirsty.
Have a happy day!!!!
One thought on “Happy Birthday, Kirsty!”
Awwww I’m so glad I checked you before midnight, it’s the best thing that happened to me all day. You are very kind! And! Thank you so much for your beautiful, handmade card. Simply stunning dahling. You are a truly fantastic friend and even if the whole 2 years in BG were miserable for you, it would be worth it for what an amazing strength and comfort and just plain fun friend you have been to ME 😀>xoxoxoxoxox