1. An apartment small enough that when I bake all day long, there is no need to turn on the heater.
2. My many seasons of Gilmore Girls on DVD.
3. A car that has been in top notch condition since the day I bought it.
4. The cutest piano students ever.
5. A place to go on Thanksgiving; a place with enough people there that I needed to make this:
…and all of these:
Guess how many rolls I made?
6. My awesome KitchenAid with 9 cup flour capacity so I could double my roll recipe. Twice.
7. Passing comps!!!
8. Adorable nieces and nephews
9. Great parents and siblings
10. An overall fantastic life–nothing like I had planned or imagined, but still quite wonderful.